Sunday, January 1, 2012
Try this great Stroganoff Meatballs recipe...a must try !
Meatballs Recipe Ingredients:
* 1 pound ground chuck
* 3 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs
* 2 tablespoons minced onion
* 1 large egg, lightly beaten
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* dash ground black pepper
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or shortening
* 1 jar or can (10 to 12 ounces) beef gravy
* 1/4 cup sour cream
* hot cooked and buttered noodles
Meatballs Recipe Instructions:
Gently mix together beef, bread crumbs, minced onion, egg, and seasonings. Shape into about 15 meatballs. In a large skillet, brown meatballs in oil; pour off excess fat. Stir in gravy; cook over low heat for about 15 minutes, or until meatballs are cooked through. Blend in sour cream; heat through. Serve with hot cooked noodles....and the stroganoff meatballs recipe are ready to serve....hmmm nice !