Try this Meatballs recipe with spices . Serve these meatballs as a party appetizer or serve with noodles and vegetable or green salad for a delicious meal....great taste..!
* 1 medium onion, finely minced
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1 1/4 pounds lean ground beef*
* 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 egg, slightly beaten
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* dash allspice
* 3 to 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, for cooking meatballs
* 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 1/2 cups beef broth or bouillon
*or 1 pound lean ground beef and 1/4 pound ground pork. Cook onion in 2 tablespoons of butter; combine with meat, bread crumbs, milk, eggs, and seasonings. Mix together and form into firm balls about 1-inch diameter. Cook in small batches with a little butter or margarine and shake pan frequently to help prevent sticking. When all meatballs have been browned on all sides, stir flour into pan drippings. Gradually stir in beef broth. Stirring constantly, cook over low heat until thickened.... and the great meatballs recipe is ready to serve. Enjoy party with a great taste of meatballs..nice !