BEAN ESCAROLE MEATBALL SOUP
...an amazing meatballs recipe ...try it !
MEAT BALLS INGREDIENTS
- 1 lb. of an Italian meatball recipe
- 1 med. onion, chopped small
- 2 to 3 stalks celery, chopped small
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 28 oz. can tomato chunks
- 1 head escarole cut small and cleaned well
- 1 can cannellini beans
- Parmesan cheese
- 2 c. cooked macaroni, elbows or small shells
MEATBALLS RECIPE ISNTRUCTIONS
First of all into a large soup pot (1 to 2 gallon size) put all vegetables. And then Fill with water, bring to boil, lower heat and cook for one to 2 hours at a simmer. Add meatballs, meatball liquid, cannellini beans. Serve by adding cooked macaroni to bottom of soup bowl; ladle hot soup over. Pass with Parmesan. Is best made in advance for flavors will blend. The meatballs recipe is ready. Bon apetit !